Monday, March 2, 2009

Living In Texas - An Assortment

Here are some more Living In Texas tracks from a CD-R compilation sent to me by frontman Stephan James (now known as Stephen J. Munson of Spacegirl and the Cowboy). The eight songs in this batch come from three records:
My End of Heaven (1983)
  • My End of Heaven
  • Awaken

God Bless America (1984)

  • God Bless America Part 1
  • God Bless America Part 2
  • The Day of All Days

The End of the Beginning (83-89 compilation?)

  • Mexican Nun
  • I'll Always Remember You
  • She Lives Inside My Head

If you were a fan of Living In Texas, or if you have come to know them through this blog, you know what to expect and these tracks will not disappoint! I am tantalized by the possibility that the 2-CD The End of the Beginning collection may hold tracks yet unheard (and unshared); anyone have that? There is still more Living In Texas in the queue; the next to appear will be the 1991 album Believe. In the meantime, grab this set here or here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Thank you so much.
Love to hear "awaken" and the other stuff again, after so many years.
Looking forward for more LIT stuff to come.
I have the Beautiful/Televsion 7" in my collection. If you are interested in I could digitze it.
Regards Marco

Fantod said...

Marco, you're welcome. My goal is eventually to post *everything* by Living In Texas, but I don't have it all... A rip of Beautiful/Television would be greatly appreciated! You can send them to me at funderglass at yahoo dot com. Cheers!

F

Anonymous said...

can't seem to be able to download this :(

Fantod said...

I just refreshed the links, they should work now.

F